Tuesday, April 3, 2012

General Conference

Hello family, how are you all doing?
I am doing great.
This week was a great week for us.
Obviously the crowning event of the week was General Conference, our
own experiences listening and watching, and the people we were able to
bring to watch. Leando, a guy I have mentioned we are teaching, came to
3 sessions, and liked it a lot. He is awesome, and I am pretty sure
that we are going to be able to baptize him this next month. After the
Priesthood session (which was really awesome) he went up to one of the
Brothers of the Branch who will be moving to Rio de Janeiro this
month, and told him that he wanted to be baptized by him before he moved. (sweet!)
Also we were able to bring a family to church, Gelsom, Judith, and
their sons Gustavo and baby João Augusto. They liked it a lot, and are
excited to come back next week.
General Conference was a truly great spiritual experience for me. I
felt as if certain talks had certainly been written just for me. These
men truly are modern prophets and apostles. How good it is to know
that! The pathway is made clear in all ages. We live in a time when
more than ever, we need the guidance of our Father. I hope all is
well, and that great experiences are had at EFY.

No comments:

Post a Comment