Monday, April 30, 2012

Elder Holland




This week was kind of a tough week as far as work goes. 


 We are struggling to find good new investigators. But we are studying chapter 9 of Preach My Gospel a lot, and it is going well. On Saturday morning we woke up at 2 in the morning  to get ready and get the bus to Santa Maria, where we would have a conference with Elder Holland. It was really good.


I was able to get some good news there from Elder Andrade from Santo Angelo.  Five people I was teaching there were baptized this week!  The family of Gelson and Judith with their son Gustavo, and two other young men we were teaching!  Awesome! Yesterday Elder Menk called me around lunchtime.  They were eating at Alexandre and Luciana´s house.  I got to talk to them real quick.  They had some news for me.  Luciana is pregnant! ... with twins!  So cool.  I am way happy for them! 


Other than that, things are going well here. We are working hard. Sorry today's email is a bit short.  I didn't have much time today.  But stuff is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment