Monday, March 28, 2011

Trainer


"Well well it as been a semana of RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHUVÂO!
I have included a fine little picture, and yes, the street is in fact flooded with water.
Basically it has been raining a ton the past 5 days, and Cruz Alta is really hilly, and so all the roads turn into waterfalls, haha!

Anyway, this week has been good (other than getting really wet).
We have had this gigantic kitchen counter thing in the middle of our kitchen that is way annoying and we have been trying to figure out what to do with it. We decided to leave it out on the street and hope that maybe somebody might take it away eventually. So we did. It is a huge bulking piece of trash made of wood. Anyway, we put it out, and an hour later, to our surprise and delight, it was gone already!!! Haha, people will take anything around here.
One day this week we had 10 lessons (wow).
This week we started making tea. A few members have this plant called Cidreira. It's really good to make tea, you just put the leaves in water and boil it. A member taught us how.
I did a division with my friend, Elder Mott, and his companion this week. Elder Mott is the other District leader here and I had to do some baptismal interviews for him, so I just stayed with them the whole day. In the morning we taught a less active person who is an English teacher, so we taught him in English! It was crazy weird.
It has been cool to be with Elder Ball and Elder Wiscomb, they´re awesome guys, but it is really annoying being in a trio, you don't get to do anything. Especially when you are in trio with the Zone Leaders haha.
I did learn a lot, but only by watching, and it's much better to learn by doing, and I didn't get to do much of that. But it's all good because the Transfer is today, and I just got a call from my buddy Elder Jones (the executive secretary and my room mate from the MTC) and I will be training! Meaning, I get a brand new missionary from the MTC who has been on the mission for 3 weeks and knows nothing! It's gonna be awesome! Well, I'm quite exited, I'll be going to Santa Maria tonight, and my comp will arrive tomorrow. Yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment