Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The First Few Words From Brazil

"Wow. So, Brazil is crazy. And their keyboards are crazy. So if i type weird stuff that's why. Sao Paulo is so insanely and unimaginably big. Seriously. Apparantly sometimes it can take up to 2 hours to get from one place to another in this `city´. We went to the temple today. The inside of Sao Paulo temple is gorgeous. One of my faves. It's made of super nice mohagony wood and has tons of paintings and stained glass. Afterward we went to the distribution center and I bought a better bible that didn't have a plastic cover. On the way there and back it was just insane. Everywhere you look, everywhere you are, there are huge skyscrapers everywhere. It is unexplainable. The metropolis is probably as big as fresno county. When we got back we got to go out around the area around the CTM. I bought a new watch because that one broke, and I bought a sweet tie and a sweet Brazilian futebol jersey that has a guarana logo on the front. It was pretty fun to go around and check stuff out. The CTM has been way cool. The food is way better than the Provo food. It actually tastes like it could have come from someone's house. Funny story- I had a dream a few weeks ago that Seth was reporting to the MTC and going to Brazil and I was really confused as to why he was reporting to the MTC when he was only 16. Its really fun to be able to talk to the Brazilian missionaries every day. It is still hard to wrap my mind around the fact that I am in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Pretty crazy."

No comments:

Post a Comment